- Recognition throughout North America and accreditation in the United States and Canada.
- Certified Natural Medicine Practitioner) in North America are recognized as meeting the standards in Natural Medicine education as established by the World Organization of Natural Medicine(WONM).
- Standardized certification with portability to WONM affiliate organizations worldwide.
- Prestige of belonging to a vanguard organization that is composed of highly trained, qualified professionals with strong ethical principles.
- Opportunity to participate in Clinic for Humanity programs.
- Professional Continuing education workshops & Seminars.
- Regional Congresses and World Symposia worldwide.
- Internship and externship,in partnership with Clinics for Humanity programs.
- North American Journal of Traditional and Integrative Medicine
- Eligibility for special group rate on malpractice insurance.
- Eligibility for reimbursement of service fee by some insurance companies.
Maintenance and growth
- You will attend the annual conference and professional day events to expand your knowledge and network with other members.
- You will complete forty (40) hours of continuing education courses which will enhance you capacity to administer a traditional natural health based approach to your clients.
- You will provide ten (10) hours of free community healthcare services to the poor in your local community or international communities under Clinics for Humanity (TM) program.
- Maintenance of professional liability insurance is required yearly to validate membership.
- You are required to use your designations and logos of the organization on your business cards, websites and other advertising materials to bring more awareness to the public on traditional natural health.